- Apply the 5 healthy habits
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing, or hugging.
- Always use paper tissues. Dispose of the tissues immediately after use and throw them away in a closed dustbin.
- If you do not have a tissue, sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
- Watch out for those most at risk i.e. :
- People over 65
- Diabetics (type 2), in combination with obesity and/or problems with heart, lungs or kidneys.
- People with heart, lung or kidney disease
- People with weakened immune system.
Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people.If you are in a public place (station, market, shop, etc.) and unable to keep a distance of 1.5 metres, it is best to wear a face mask. All information on how to wear, make, wash, put on or take off a mouth mask can be found on this page.
Meet up with a maximum of 5 people.
Meet up outside. If you cannot meet up outside, make sure the room is well ventilated: open the window.
If you want to do something in group, make sure the group has a maximum of 10 people.