Do you have any form of health issue that is worrying you, or does anyone else you know? Then please do not hesitate to CALL your GP, dentist or attending physician.
- For existing issues, call your attending physician (GP or specialist).
- For dental issues, call the dentist.
- For new issues, call the GP.
- Be sure to pay particular attention to mental health issues too.
Your doctor will listen and help find you the best care. If necessary, you can make an appointment and attend the surgery SAFELY once more. The necessary measures have been taken to receive and treat you safely there.
- Waiting rooms will not be full, as everything is done by appointment.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided.
- If you have a face mask, then be sure to wear it. If you do not have one, you will be given one.
For questions relating to medication, your pharmacist will also be on hand to provide advice. For urgent medical care, call 112. Take good care of yourself and of each other!